- Minimum Experience: 7 years
- Education: BA
- Registration: (Not Specified)
- Required Skills: Adobe Suite; Microsoft Office; Proposal Writing
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Collaborate with leadership and build relationships with B&N Arizona Staff to support annual business plan objectives and develop framework for message driven, compelling content for our marketing pursuits. This position supports our AZ operations and can be filled locally in Tempe or in either of these B&N offices: Columbus, OH // Cincinnati, OH // Indianapolis, IN or Tampa, FL.
B&N Senior Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Initiate, write and maintain proposal materials supporting our Arizona operations
- Integrate key messages and win themes into submittal
- Build collaborative relationships with Project Management staff to facilitate team synergy, creativity and effectiveness
- Develop and edit presentation materials for proposal team interviews
- Support promotions activities and miscellaneous office administrative tasks
- Help maintain company information, materials and associated Marketing databases
- Demonstrate ability to write and communicate in a clear and compelling manner, with a strong command of English grammar and editing, as well as attention to detail
- Reliable, a critical thinker, well-organized, and passionate about their contribution to the team
- Track and report pursuit performance relative to key success factors
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Creative Arts, Business or a related field, in lieu of a degree a minimum of 10+ years of equivalent experience are required
- 7 years of proposal management and/or writing experience and experience with business development strategy in the A/E/C or similar industry
- Proven experience coordinating and managing large-scale and complicated proposal efforts
- Confident personality with the ability to think strategically and help teams develop sound marketing, pursuit and proposal strategies
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills with a “hands-on” and team-oriented attitude
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills and the ability to coordinate the activities of various team members and to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines
- Excellent skills in verbal communication, experience with successfully coaching teams, developing content and editing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite, in particular InDesign
- Non-local candidates must be flexible to support staff in AZ time zone and may be required to travel to Phoenix up to 20% of the time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.