- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Education: BSCE
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Come work with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that value employee input and collaboration. Burgess & Niple is looking for a Senior Project Manager – Stormwater.
B&N Senior Project Manager – Stormwater Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the drainage and stormwater management approaches associated with investigative studies to resolve historical flooding problems, municipal civil infra-structure projects and various transportation related projects
- Design services shall include, but not be limited to the following activities: water quality and stormwater management, floodplain analysis & compensation, stormwater conveyance, bridge hydraulics & scour evaluations, watershed modeling (1D & 2D) and environmental permitting
- Possess strong writing skills in preparing drainage design documentation reports and technical memorandums
- Participate and/or lead the preparation of proposals and conduct oral interviews for both FDOT and local Municipality pursuits
- Able to provide guidance and technical oversight to engineering interns and CADD technicians
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in the State of Florida; or ability to register through reciprocity
- 5-15 years of related stormwater experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Prior Project Management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Design experience with Design-Build contracts is preferred. Microsoft Office Suite, ICPR 4, ASAD, HEC-RAS, HY8, ArcGIS
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Should have strong communication and coordination skills to serve as a Project Manager on Drainage and Continuing Service Contracts
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists, and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs, and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.