- Minimum Experience: 15 years
- Education: BSCENE
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: BioWin; Project Management
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Come work with senior-level professionals at an established A/E firm that value employee input and collaboration. Burgess & Niple is looking for a Florida Water/Wastewater Treatment Leader to join our team in Orlando, Tampa or Jacksonville.
B&N Senior Florida Water/Wastewater Treatment Leader Responsibilities:
- Serve as treatment process engineer and/or technical subject matter expert on projects that range from small/simple modifications/replacements to large/complex new facility design
- Promote a positive team environment that enhances our exceptional corporate culture
- Lead the planning and design of wastewater and/or water treatment process projects
- Actively lead and participate in project delivery to create an exemplary client experience
- Monitor performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and manage risk
- Seek opportunities to train, coach, and mentor junior design staff in developing and delivering treatment process related projects. Participate in business development, proposal preparation, and client relationship management
- Create and develop scopes of work and budgets for projects
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery process and support development of strong client relationships with clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited Civil, Environmental, or Water Resources Engineering, or equivalent engineering program
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in the State of Florida; or ability to register through reciprocity
- 15+ years of related water wastewater experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Experience with BioWin wastewater treatment process modeling software is a plus, but not required
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, pursuits and/or design teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists, and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs, and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.