- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Education: BSCE or Eq
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: Bridge Design; MicroStation; Microsoft Office
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Join our nationally recognized team of bridge design, inspection, and rehabilitation professionals to assist our Oklahoma Bridge Team delivering professional services ranging from small local projects to major river crossings.
B&N Bridge Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with senior engineers, technical experts, project managers and be expected to proactively learn new methods and techniques
- Provide guidance on CAD design and coordinate with engineering project team in developing and delivering structural and bridge focused projects
- Contribute to bridge design project delivery to create an exemplary client experience for a wide variety of clients including the Oklahoma Department of Transportation, cities, and counties throughout the state
- Collaborate with project managers on project pursuits and technical challenges
- Serve as task/project engineer for selected clients/projects and monitor task performance indicators, budgets, schedules, and contribute to management of risk
- Contribute towards the development of B&N’s Bridge Services marketing strategy that focuses on providing excellent repeat services to our current clients and expanding our client base throughout all geographies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering is required; Master’s degree with a structural focus preferred
- PE in the State of Oklahoma or ability to become registered through reciprocity
- 5+ years of progressive technical experience in bridge design
- Oklahoma DOT bridge design project experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with Microstation or equivalent CAD software required, knowledge of OpenRoads software a plus
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable, including the capability to learn virtual collaboration tools
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.