- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Education: BSCE, BSEE
- Registration: Professional Engineer (PE)
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office; Project Management; Water Resources; Water/Wastewater Design
- Sponsorship: Immigration related employment benefits, e.g. visa sponsorship, are not available for this position.
Manage water/wastewater projects delivering unique solutions to improve infrastructure and promote a sustainable future with an award-winning team in Cincinnati.
B&N Project Manager Water/Wastewater Responsibilities
- Planning and design of water/wastewater projects. Projects may include designs of wastewater collection system sewers, lift stations, force mains, treatment facilities, booster stations, and/or studies of wastewater and water systems.
- Lead day-to-day project activities for the design of water and wastewater facilities for projects you are managing.
- Coordinate with B&N project teams, internally and externally. Manage subconsultant work. Manage budget, schedule, and project teams.
- Participate in business development, proposal preparation, and client relationship management.
- Create an exemplary client experience throughout the project delivery process.
- Promote a positive team environment that enhances our exceptional corporate culture.
- Monitor performance indicators, deadlines, budgets, schedules, and manage risk.
- Maintain quality control of services and deliverables.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited Civil, Environmental, Ecological, Chemical, or Water Resources Engineering, or equivalent engineering program
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in the State of Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana; or ability to register through reciprocity
- 10+ years of related water and/or wastewater experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required; experience with AutoCAD, Revit, or hydraulic modeling software is a plus
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple project pursuits and design teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team environment
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Immediate accrued paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with match and no vesting schedule
- Flexible spending or health savings account options
- Basic life insurance/short-term & long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee with option to purchase supplemental life insurance
- Bonus program
- Flexible hours and hybrid work schedule options
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual dress
At B&N, we are dedicated to improving ourselves and the communities we serve. We do this by providing employees with opportunities for fulfillment, learning and advancement while delivering awesome experiences to our clients. We are committed to exploring new capabilities, emerging technologies and opportunities that will help create a pipeline for future growth.
We are engineers, architects, planners, scientists, geologists and designers. We are also innovators and leaders, entrepreneurs and collaborators. We are traffic engineers and parents of teenage drivers. We are site designers and homeowners. Ecologists and dog walkers. Funding experts and foodbank volunteers. We believe that these collective connections to the communities we serve are an asset to B&N and our clients.
Apply today and discover the possibilities for your career at B&N.